Fish & Poultry Stainless Steel Tweezers
If you cook fish, then you will find this tool helpful for plucking those lurking bones. This is also helpful for tho... Read More
If you cook fish, then you will find this tool helpful for plucking those lurking bones. This is also helpful for those lingering feathers on your chicken roasters. Made from stainless steel, these tweezers will help you meticulously prep filets and ensure your poultry meat is free of feathers.
Why You Will Love This:
- PRACTICAL -- provides the functionality to easily but carefully debone fish
- DURABLE -- made from high quality stainless steel to last a long time
- MULTIPLE USES -- use not only in the kitchen, but also in crafts and on trips; for the host and foodie in you, use to create beautiful food layouts and snap gorgeous photos
- OPTIONS -- choose among two options (a slanted bevel style for greater maneuvering or flat style for even closer grip)
- Material: stainless steel
- Size: bevel style (4.7in or 12cm); flat style (4.3in or 11cm)
- Package includes: (1) tweezer
We currently have a special for FREE SHIPPING on all orders regardless of order size. We currently ship to the 50 states in the United States only.
Digital gift cards are delivered electronically and immediately. Otherwise, each order will generally be processed and shipped within 3 to 5 business days after receiving the order. After processing, please allow 8 to 12 business days for delivery, particularly in light of continued impacts from COVID-19. The time will vary depending on the item as we try to source our products from the best suppliers and they may differ. We will provide a tracking number after your order has shipped. Due to COVID-19, please understand that there could be some delays in shipping time so delivery times are approximate. Please note that free shipping does not include a guarantee on delivery date.
Please ensure you provide an accurate shipping address. If you need to make a change, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We will try to help. However, if your order has already shipped, we will not be able to change the location. We will try to help but are not responsible for shipments that are delayed, lost, or misdirected due to an inaccurate address in the order. If additional shipping charges are incurred, you will be responsible or may need to make a new order.
Special Considerations/ Multiple Product Orders
If you order multiple products, your items may arrive in separate shipments and at different times. (As noted above, we may use different suppliers.) If this is the case, we will send separate tracking numbers.