Stretch Reusable Silicone Container and Food Cover Set
Did you lose your container covers or don't have one? Do you have a half cut fruit to protect? Save money and even h... Read More
Did you lose your container covers or don't have one? Do you have a half cut fruit to protect? Save money and even help the environment with these Stretch Reusable Silicone Container and Food Covers. These stretchable and reusable silicone covers are flexible to cover several containers or the top of your half cut fruits.
Why You Will Love This:
- FLEXIBLE USES -- Let go of the agony of finding the right container covers
- SAVES MONEY -- Save on plastic wraps or re-buying entire storage containers when you loose the lids
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY -- these are reusable and BPA-free covers
- PRACTICAL -- use for containers with hot or cold contents
- Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing and another 2 to 4 weeks for shipping
- Be sure to dry before use and use on dry containers/ items to ensure best fit
Other Key Features:
- Multiple sizes and stretchable to fit a variety of containers and foods
- Provides tight seal to maintain food integrity -- use as cover for half cut fruit (be sure to use on dry containers)
- Translucent so you see your contents
- Food-grade silicone that is non-toxic and BPA-free
- Stackable when appropriately stretched
- Stands up to cold and hot environments -- can be used in microwave and oven (from -40 to 450 degrees fahrenheit)
- Easy to clean and store -- fold and place in a drawer
- Material: Silicone
- Sizes: 2.6in (6.5cm), .3.8in (9.5cm), 4.1in (10.5cm), 5.7in (14.5cm), 6.5in (16.5cm), 7.8in (20cm)
- Please select a silicone cover that is slightly smaller than the container/ object you are covering (about and up to an inch smaller). It should not be too loose or stretched too far.
- Dry the silicone cover and exterior of the container
- For removal, pull on a tab and lift
- The covers and containers should be dry before applying the covers
- A certain amount of stretching is required
- Cover containers that are larger than the unstretched width of the covers to create a seal
- To get the best fit, cover containers that are about 1 inch in diameter bigger than the width of the covers. Covers come in 6 sizes: 6.5cm (2.5 in), 9.5cm (3.75 in), 10.5cm (4.12in), 14.5cm (5.7in), 16.5cm (6.5in), 20cm (7.87in)
- Check that the container is properly sealed and airtight before storing and stacking
- What size containers will this fit? To get an airtight seal, cover containers that are about 1 inch in diameter bigger than the width of the covers. Covers come in 6 sizes: 6.5cm (2.5 in), 9.5cm (3.75 in), 10.5cm (4.12in), 14.5cm (5.7in), 16.5cm (6.5in), 20cm (7.87in)
- Is this dishwasher safe? Yes this can be placed in the dishwasher and is heat resistant up to 450 degrees fahrenheit
- Is this oven or microwave safe? Yes this is oven and microwave safe. The covers are heat resistant up to 450 degrees fahrenheit
- Is it freezer safe? It should be. These can handle temperatures between the range of -20F and 450F. -20F is generally the maximum freezer temperature
- Is this adjustable to both square and round covers or should you purchase based on shape? In some cases IF stretched appropriately and used on a dry container. However, for the best fit, we recommend you purchase the shape that matches your containers or the food you will cover
- Can this be used for unusual shapes? While you may do so, we do not generally recommend using these for unusual shapes if you want an airtight seal or to stack
- Can you stack these? Yes, if appropriately stretched
- Can these directly cover fruits/ foods? Yes, you can use these directly on fruits and vegetables, e.g., halved onions or watermelons
We currently have a special for FREE SHIPPING on all orders regardless of order size. We currently ship to the 50 states in the United States only.
Digital gift cards are delivered electronically and immediately. Otherwise, each order will generally be processed and shipped within 5 business days after receiving the order. After processing, please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery, particularly in light of impacts from COVID-19. The time will vary depending on the item as we try to source our products from the best suppliers and they may differ. We will provide a tracking number after your order has shipped. Due to COVID-19, please understand that there could be some delays in shipping time so delivery times are approximate. Please note that free shipping does not include a guarantee on delivery date.
Please ensure you provide an accurate shipping address. If you need to make a change, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to help. However, if your order has already shipped, we will not be able to change the location. We will try to help but are not responsible for shipments that are delayed, lost, or misdirected due to an inaccurate address in the order. If additional shipping charges are incurred, you will be responsible or may need to make a new order.
Special Considerations/ Multiple Product Orders
If you order multiple products, your items may arrive in separate shipments and at different times. (As noted above, we may use different suppliers.) If this is the case, we will send separate tracking numbers.